Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Time Away

Well how did it happen?  Feb.  is almost over and i have hardly worked on any sewing projects at all. Where does the time go.  Well my time for the past 10 days has been in california,  i went to visit my best friend and we had a wonderful visit together,  i also got to visit with two of my brothers and also my beautiful nieces.
So no sewing pictures today but i will share some of the pictures from my trip,  i do have to say it was really strange to not do any quilting or sewing the whole vacation.  I found myself alot of times thinking about what project i would work on when i got home,  and i have been home for 3 days now and have i touched anything sewing wise,  nope nothing, nada,  but i am hoping to change that today.



thanks for stopping by and i hope you will stop back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment