Saturday, June 16, 2012

Good Fortune

Another top has mad its way out of my to do pile and is now completed.  This fabric is from the Good Fortune line from moda ,  i just love the bright colors against the crisp white.  All this fabric was sitting in my studio and i was supposed to be packing this week but thursday morning i decided I just had to put this quilt together. I started this quilt thursday morning and finished it friday afternoon,  i would of had it done friday morning but well lets just say i cant talk on the phone and sew, kind of like walking and chewing gum.  I ended up sewing the same block on wrong 3 dang times ugh. Oh well that happens and its all fixed now.  This quilt top is being sent off to Charisma  well actually her son Bryce is going to quilt it to me,  he does a fabulous job with the design i want on this quilt.  Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed weekend and a happy fathers day
blessings Tisha




1 comment:

  1. Oh It look nice and fresh! beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person.
    Charisma

    ReplyDelete