Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pumpkin pie anyone??

I finished up my pumpkin pie quilt,  yay i am so happy with how it turned out and am excited to send it off to Charisma  I know she will do something fabulous with it.  The pattern came from http://www.bunnyhilldesigns.com/  one of my favorite designers.  This quilt just reminds me so much of fall and crisp leaves,  hot apple cider,  thanksgivng,  it brings up fond memories of childhood and laughing with my siblings.  Isnt it funny how a simple whimsical quilt can bring up such memories,   I can even smell the warm pumpkin pie fresh out of the oven thanksgiving morning.  I will be sending this quilt off this week and when it returns home we will be in a new house.  All needle turn applique and hand embroidery
Thanks for stopping by enjoy









No comments:

Post a Comment