Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Design Wall


Thought i would share whats on my design wall.  I have these little basket blocks that i just love...they are on my design wall until i have more then will fit on it and then i will have to take them down.  I saw a antique quilt that i feel in love with and i thought it would be nice to make it,  i drew the basket template and am needle turning them onto a 6 inch square.  I only make a few blocks a week just something to do when I am not working on anything else or if I am just in the mood to do some needle turn.  I really really love needle turn applique,  i know some people dont like it but it really is my passion and i love the way it looks,  for some reason i just dont like fusible appliqe.  I guess i like to do things the hard way.  So there you have it thats whats on my design wall and what i will work on when we move when all our stuff gets packed up..A girl still has to work on something right?
Well thats all for today hope you stop back again to see some of my other projects
Happy quilting
Tisha

1 comment: