Friday, January 27, 2012

Hearts and Butterflies and a sneak peek

I recently posted the table runner I made for a swap I joined and I sent the runner out and also got mine in the mail,  its so pretty and perfect for my coffee table.  It covers up all the dings and dents that the boys have put in our coffee table with matchbox cars.  I love the butterflies and  hearts so cute,  Emma loves to sit and touch all the flowers and butterflies,  she is such a girly girl.  I cant believe January is almost over,  where or where has the time gone,  5 months to go until we will moving...wow thats going to be a chore moving 8 people.  Until then i will continue to sew and work on things I started last year. Well on to the pictures.



I also pieced a little quilt for my son this weekend using Moda's reunion collection,  I just love the bright fresh modern feel of it.  I am working on the applique now so be sure to check back to see how it turned out.  



Well thats all for today,  I have to get back to my crazy life and somehow find some time in there to work on projects


No comments:

Post a Comment